Associate BIM/VDC Consultant provides BIM/VDC technology support for BIM & VDC to India based customers and also to support BIMAGE Onsite Consultants in terms of developing the BIM model, Quality Checking the BIM Models, Documentation, Creating presentations (for C score, Consultant presentations etc).
• Develop BIM Model based on the requirements from the Onsite BIM Consultants
• Audit model and BIM data to insure data integrity and consistency
• Trouble-shoot & resolve BIM issues pertaining to BIM models
• Manage model data to facilitate model coordination between multiple disciplines and subcontractors
• Collaborate and communicate with multiple disciplines and sub-contractors to deliver and/or manage BIM data, if needed via online system / email etc
• Audit and report project metrics related to the BIM model and data as defined by the customer’s team
• Generate progress & status reports
• Support sales team in requirement gathering, proposal writing; marketing and presentation.
· Candidate must possess at least a, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Degree, Professional Degree
· Construction Management using BIM practical course Diploma from BIMAGE authorized training centres either in Singapore, Manila, Ahmadabad or Budapest.
· A strong background producing construction documentation / detailing on large scale Commercial projects. (Domain in either Civil, Construction; Architectural; Structural; M&E)
· Minimum 2 years of BIM related Design and/or Construction experience with demonstrated progression of technical knowledge
· Knowledge, project responsibilities; and the ability to coordinate very large or multiple projects
· Proficient in 3D parametric modelling, Autodesk Revit or equivalent BIM software
· Proficient in Navisworks or equivalent coordination software.
· Experience with rendering and animations software.
· Proven ability to determine construction detailing and techniques